Family Ties

Family ties can be applied for:

  • When the father or mother are parents of a minor with Spanish nationality, as long as the applicant parent is in charge of the minor or is fully aware of the obligations with regard to the minor.
  • In the case of sons or daughters of parents who were originally Spanish.


It should be applied for at the Office for Foreign Nationals.